29.12.15

Holy moly blizzard.  Woo hoo.  I sure hope my flight happens tomorrow morning.  Driving home last night was nasty, but reminded me of back in the day and how I never had too much trouble driving in snowy weather when I had a car.  Ugh, I need a car.  Yes, need.  Hahaha.  Not really.  I don't want to deal with parking in Boston, but it would be nice not to have to rack up uber fees.  I know of a solution!  Make public transit until like 4 am!  C'mon!  Everyone should model their transit system after NYC.

My dog is being so weird this morning.  He does not like when my mom is not home, so he is pouting and moping about, and I tried to take a picture of him lying there looking sad, but he simply turned his head away like brat.  Then he skulked into the other room.  I do, however, think he is way less neurotic than last I saw him because he hasn't been barking so much, and there is less gray on his fur. Fool looks younger.  I swear.


No comments: