30.6.15

Hey you people that sew as well as do yoga, do yourself a favor and buy a good yoga mat like one by Jade or Manduka because not only do you get a superior mat (YOU WILL NOTICE SO HARD), but you also have something to which you can pin fabric and pattern pieces prior to cutting!  It's better than anything I've ever used.  I've tried this with both cardboard and with a regular yoga mat, but neither held the pins very well.  Also, being that the mat is 100% rubber, the fabric will not slip 'n slide! I found my Jade mat for a real good deal while in Portland at Marshalls or Ross or one of those discount places, and even though it was still kind of expensive, I finally feel justified for shelling out the big bucks for a fancy schmancy yoga mat.  I no longer dread the cutting process of sewing now.  Woo hoo!


No comments: