26.10.15

When I was in undergrad, I did not have this paralyzing fear that I now have when getting papers returned to me after grading.  I am just so terrified of feedback these days.  I have a class in a little bit, and I am supposed to find out how I did, and I sure as H feel like I am going to vomit all over the library.  At least that's cleaner than the mess some of these girls make by eating freaking ENTIRE MEALS at the library computers which I find repulsive, especially being that I get to hear their chew sounds and occasionally find remnants of said meals when I sit down to a computer occasionally.  Disgusting.

Back to the matter at hand.  I'm scared of getting my paper back.  I just have this irrational fear that I did the assignment all wrong, that I did not answer the question.  I'm certain I did this one right, and I even went above and beyond and pulled like twenty extra GD sources, but gosh, what if she doesn't care and tells me that I am so stupid and should just quit school?  My professor is also my academic adviser, and she's crazy intelligent, and I don't want her to think I'm just an ole dummy.


Also, what in the dickens is this cataloging assignment that I am supposed to do for another class next week?

My tummy does not feel too thrilled with life right now. 

No comments: