28.10.15

I know that Boston supposedly gets mad cold in the winter, and I know that I should be practical, but I don't think that I want a puffy coat.  I tried on two of them at Patagonia, and I looked like Mr. Stay Puft.  My feeling is that only tall people look good in puffy coats, not those who are 5'2 on a good day, a VERY good day.  Cause look what happened to Constanza...




















I walk a lot, and I walk fast which makes me warm a great deal, so it is likely that a wool coat will be good enough for winter.  If it worked in Michigan and everywhere else cold that I have lived, it should work in Boston.  Unless the wind is stronger here.  I don't know.  I should ask a born and raised Massachusetts person.  Or google it.  But I don't trust google.  Never trust a google.

It would be nice, however, to find a waterproof/wind-friendly parka of sorts that is actually cute on me.  

No comments: