12.11.14

I was in my parents' basement yesterday sorting through my hoards of things to donate to Salvation Army, and I found a whole bunch of photographs from middle and high school.  Good lord, was I an unattractive little thing.  Seriously.  I was NOT cute until college when the baby fat disappeared from my face.  No wonder I never attracted the boys back then.  My face was all doughy, my hair was flat and parted unacceptably, and my eyebrow game was over-plucked.  So much ew.  I think I understand now why Will K always told me I looked like a chipmunk.  He was just being honest.

It doesn't bother me.  Everything is better now.  I'm relieved that I don't look like that anymore.  Most people have a year or two when they're in their awkward stage.  Mine lasted from 7th grade through senior year.  Ew ew ew ew ewwwww.  

No comments: